1. Preliminary remarks.
1. WTC Services S.r.l.s., Social Security Number and VAT Registration Number 14561821001, with registered office in 00195 Rome (RM), via Filippo Corridoni n. 15 ("Company") is the owner of the website www.worldtradecontacts.com.
2. Www.worldtradecontacts.com aims to promote and advertise, among its worldwide users ("Clients"), the business of companies and professionals who have joined the Website ("Suppliers") by providing appropriate support in favor of Company to publish and sell on the Website the Product, subject of the present Contract.
3. With the present General Terms and Conditions ("GTC") WTC Services S.r.l.s. regulates the commercial relations with the users of the Website, whether they are simple Browsers and / or Clients, as defined below, through a computerised negotiation.
1. The following meaning is given to the expressions conventionally indicated with a capital letter (both singular and plural) :
● Website: Internet site accessible at the URL www.worldtradecontacts.com;
● Client: the person who concludes the contract with the Company. According to the Codice del Consumo Italiano (Decreto Legislativo n.206 / 2005), the consumer is defined as the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to the business or professional activity that may be carried out ("Consumer") and the professional is the individual or the legal entity exercising his entrepreneurial or professional activity, i.e. his intermediary ("Professional"). When in the present GTC we refer to a Client, we intend both the Consumer and the Professional; if the Client does not express his status during the registration – whether he is the Consumer or the Professional - given the main purpose of the Service offered and subject of the present Contract, the Client will be considered a Professional;
● Registration: the operation that involves the issue of credentials ("Identification Codes"), represented by a User ID (in the form of an alphanumeric code) and a Password (in the form of an alphanumeric code), which allow the access to a personal area (login). The Registration has the function of identifying the Client during his/her purchases made over time and it allows a better usability of the Website, also through the access to the personal area;
● Parties: Company and Client;
● Transaction: any transaction carried out electronically involving obligations between the Parties;
● Product: service object of the single Transaction (specifically Company’s Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone, Social Contacts and Products categories treated by Suppliers). All the information relating to the Products collected in the relative form cannot be considered compulsory for the Company except in the forms and procedures provided by the present GTC. It should be noted that the form contains only the data needed to identify the product category of Suppliers and any relevant information of the Product. Thus, given the peculiarity of the service offered by the Company, in case of particular needs, it is The Client's responsibility to ask the Company for additional information on Product;
● Contract: agreement for the trade of one or more Products finalised electronically between the Parties, according to the present GTC. The Contract is considered concluded in the location where the Company has its registered office;
● The amount to be paid for the purchase of the Product.
● The price indicated in the Product form (€ 1.00) is valid for all Clients of
the Website whether they are resident or not in the European Union.
● For Clients, whether they are resident or not in the European Union, the Price expressed in Euro and indicated in the Product form includes the VAT, if due. For Professionals, whether they are domiciled or not in the European Union, the Price must be understood net of any tax disbursement required by law and VAT, in particular.
● Charges: additional and possible charges placed on the Clients for the purchase of the shipping costs, for example. These charges will however be specified to the Client before the conclusion of the Contract;
● Financial Intermediary: the entity authorized by Company, through which the payment of the Price and any Charges (e.g Paypal, credit institution, etc.) can be processed;
● Delivery: receipt of the Product object of trade that will take place exclusively via an electronic exchange at the PEO and / or PEC email address indicated by the Client to the Company.
3. Subject of the Contract
1. The presentation of the service offered by the Company is an invitation to tender.
2. All the information related to the Products collected in the relative form are not compulsory for the Company, as published according to the indications received from the Suppliers authorizing the publication on the Website. Therefore, the Client cannot charge the Company for any "Product anomalies". As simple and not exhaustive examples, it’s intended: termination or bankruptcy of the Supplier; change of activity; activities performed and not actually provided by the Supplier.
3. With these GTC Company sells and the Client purchases online the service object of the transaction (better indicated as Product) and offered for sale on the Website.
4. The Contract is exclusively concluded through the Internet when the client accesses www.worldtradecontacts.com and he orders according to the procedure provided by the Website itself.
5. The Client, who wishes to buy one or more Products, will select them one by one in order to add them to their cart. Once the selection of the Products to be purchased has been completed, the shopping cart can be closed, and the order can be submitted. Then, a summary page will display as well as the Products selected, their price and the possible shipments options and payment methods.
6. The order will be considered as a purchase contract proposal addressed to the Company for the Products listed, each one will be considered individually. Once the order is received, an automatic message might be sent to confirm the reimbursement of the order. The order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the purchase proposal.
7. Given the nature of the service object of the contract, the contract will be concluded when the Companyreceives the payment required by the Transaction or the communication sent by the Financial Intermediary of the Client payment disposition. Once this takes place, Company will immediately start the service.
8. These GTCs, although included in the online contracts negotiated out of the business premises, are related to service contracts that provide digital content through non-material support. Therefore, given the nature of the service covered by the Contract, in compliance with the regulations related to the subject as well as what stated in the Codice del Consumo Italiano (Decreto Legislativo No. 206/2005) and in these GTC(see Article 4 point 4) the Client’s right to withdrawal might be excluded because:
4. Client's obligations
1. The Client undertakes to:
2. By making orders and purchases on the Website, the Client guarantees to be over 18 years old.
3. The Client, while processing the order, given the object and the nature of the Contract, acknowledges and accepts that the Company will immediately start the service.
4. Without prejudice to the provisions regarding the protection of the Company’s industrial and intellectual property, the Client undertakes to use the images on the Website only for personal-professional and company purposes, functional for the purchase of the Product, since it’s prohibited the Product reproduction, publication and distribution for commercial purposes, subject to the specific written agreement with the Company.
5. The Client undertakes not to disclose to third parties the content of the Product purchased by the Company without express authorization of the Company (the only legal entity to have obtained the necessary authorizations to disseminate the Product). In any case, the Client declares to indemnify the Company from any action, claim, loss, request, liability, damage, costs and expenses (including the fees of legal consultants and the costs of investigation procedures) correlated with any action, request or judicial proceeding promoted by the Product Supplier and / or third parties in relation to: (i) any violation by the Client of the representations, guarantees or obligations indicated in this Contract; (ii) negligence, fraudulent conduct or breach of the present Contract by the Client.
6. Without prejudice to the above points 4 and 5, as well as the provisions of the Codice Penale Italiano, in case of non-compliance with these provisions the Client will be required to refund the Company by paying a sum equal to 50 times the price of the purchased Product.
5. Purchase order
1. The Parties, except as subsequently provided for in Art. 7 point 2, agree that the Client can perform in a single order a maximum of 250 units, even different, and complete the purchase, according to the following procedures:
2. All the above stated does not affect the Company's right, at its sole discretion, to allow the Client to order more than 250 units per individual transaction.
6. Conclusion and validity of the Contract
7. Payments. Execution of the Contract. Terms of delivery
1. Each payment can only be processed using the credit cards indicated on the Website, by bank transfer or by using the PayPal payment method.
2. If the Client decides, after the execution of the Contract, to block through the financial intermediaries the sums due to the Company or, if the financial transaction is not successful due to causes not attributable to the Company, the Client will be considered in default and he will have to pay the sums of the order with the addition of a penalty equal to the 30% of the purchase price.
3. Considering the Art. 5 point 2, for orders over 250 Products, Company may request the payment of the Price only by bank transfer.
4. Any responsibility in relation to the correct charge of the payments arranged through the systems other than bank transfer and the processing of the related data (credit card) is exclusively attributable to the financial intermediaries and / or the issuing institutions that manage the service (Banca Sella and Paypal).
5. Company reserves the right to start the execution of the Contract only after the complete receipt of the Price and any Charges foreseen by the Transaction. In this case, once the fee of the Product is received, the Company will fulfill its obligations with the Product Delivery by shipment to the PEO and / or PEC address communicated by the Client. Delivery may take place within 15 days after the conclusion of the Contract.
6. The full execution of the Contract by the Company, in compliance with the combined provisions of the above Art. 4 - Point 4 as well as sub art. 12 point 1, will entail, also in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject, including the Codice del Consumo Italiano (Decreto Legislativo n.206 / 2005), the acceptance by the Client of the loss of the withdrawal right.
7. It is specified that the Parties agree to attribute to the terms of Delivery, eventually indicated on the Website, a non-essential nature due to the type of the Contract, having to be considered merely indicative.
8. No responsibility can be attributed to the Company for delayed or non-delivery due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
9. If the delivery to the address indicated by the Client does not succeed, Company reserves the right to retain for itself, by way of reimbursement, part of the price (30%) to be returned to the Client only in the event that there is certain proof that the Client has not received the Product.
8. Faculty of the Company
9. Acts or facts made by the Customer on the Site
10. Link and malware
11. Right to privacy
12. Right to withdrawal
13. Client’s Guarantees
The Company, before marketing the Products, have requested and obtained from the Suppliers express consent and authorizations, necessary to have data and contacts from Clients. In any case, the Company ensures the application of legal guarantees to Clients. In any case, the Company will not respond to the Client for the Product’sconformity.
14. Jurisdiction,Applicable Law, Mediation and Competent Court